Válaszol

LinkBack Téma eszközök Keresés ebben a témában Megjelenítési módok
Régi 2012-01-10, 19:19   #1 (permalink)
e00
Új tag

Összes hozzászólás: 2
Hírnév szint: 0
e00 a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás Átverés !!! scam email !!!

Greetings,

I am Mr. Johan Van Ingen, I am writing from the Airworld Travel & Tours London, we have group of 6 people coming to spend their vacation in your country for 10 days during the month of February 2012; our company will like you to provide accommodation and breakfast for 6 of them for the whole period of their stay.

Let me know your room types and cost per room per night so that reservation will be made on time. Their Arrival Date will be 15th of February 2012; and Departure date will be on the 25th of February 2012

Number of People: 6. all adult.

Confirm to me if you will have availability during these dates so as to proceed with the booking.

I will be appreciating your urgent response, I hope you accept credit card as means of payment.

We look forward to working with you.

Mr. Johan Van Ingen

Airworld Travel & Tours
# 130 Burnt Oak Broadway, Burnt Oak
Edgware, HA8 0BB. London.
Tel: (+44) 701 113 7659

Greetings,

I am Mr. Johan Van Ingen, I am writing from the Airworld Travel & Tours London, we have group of 6 people coming to spend their vacation in your country for 10 days during the month of January next year 2012; our company will like you to provide accommodation and breakfast for 6 of them for the whole period of their stay.

Let me know your room types and cost per room per night so that reservation will be made on time. Their Arrival Date will be 10th of January 2012; and Departure date will be on the 20th of January 2012

Confirm to me if you will have availability during these dates so as to proceed with the booking.

I will be appreciating your urgent response, I hope you accept credit card as means of payment.

Regards,

Mr. Johan Van Ingen

Airworld Travel & Tours
e00 nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Régi 2012-01-10, 19:28   #2 (permalink)
e00
Új tag

Összes hozzászólás: 2
e00 a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

Szálláshelyek, szállásadók figyelem!!! Gyanús e-maileket és véleményeket várom ide, segítsük egymás munkáját !

Idézet:
e00 eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése

Greetings,

I am Mr. Johan Van Ingen, I am writing from the Airworld Travel & Tours London, we have group of 6 people coming to spend their vacation in your country for 10 days during the month of February 2012; our company will like you to provide accommodation and breakfast for 6 of them for the whole period of their stay.

Let me know your room types and cost per room per night so that reservation will be made on time. Their Arrival Date will be 15th of February 2012; and Departure date will be on the 25th of February 2012

We look forward to working with you.

Mr. Johan Van Ingen

Airworld Travel & Tours

Greetings,

I am Mr. Johan Van Ingen, I am writing from the Airworld Travel & Tours London, we have group of 6 people coming to spend their vacation in your country for 10 days during the month of January next year 2012; our company will like you to provide accommodation and breakfast for 6 of them for the whole period of their stay.

Let me know your room types and cost per room per night so that reservation will be made on time. Their Arrival Date will be 10th of January 2012; and Departure date will be on the 20th of January 2012

Regards,

Mr. Johan Van Ingen

Airworld Travel & Tours
e00 nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Hirdetések
Régi 2012-01-10, 23:38   #3 (permalink)
Új tag

Összes hozzászólás: 24
etrex a hírnévhez vezető út elején jár.
Alapbeállítás

Miből szűrted le, hogy ez átverés?

Mit tett szerencsétlen még ez után a levél után? Ez így nagyon nem egyértelmű annak aki olvassa. Kérlek írd le a teljes sztorit.
etrex nem elérhető   Válaszol idézettel
Válaszol

Címkék
átverés, email, scam

Jelenlévő aktív tagok böngészik ezt a témát: 1 (0 tag és 1 látogató)

Téma eszközök Keresés ebben a témában
Keresés ebben a témában:

Részletes keresés
Megjelenítési módok

Hozzászólás szabályai
nem indíthatsz új témát
nem válaszolhatsz
nem csatolhatsz
nem javíthatsz hozzászólást

BB code is bekapcsolva
Pofik bekapcsolva
Az [IMG] kód bekapcsolva
A HTML kód kikapcsolva
Trackbacks bekapcsolva
Pingbacks bekapcsolva
Refbacks bekapcsolva

Hasonló témák
Téma Téma szerzője Fórum Válaszok Utolsó hozzászólás
Tenerife ingyen - Átverés? Gabriel Spanyolország 46 2016-12-29 01:50

A pontos idő 10:33 , a GMT +1 időzóna szerint.